| (239) 793-6000
2430 Shadowlawn Dr.
Naples, FL 34112
Welcome! Our mission is to ensure your best friends have a safe and fun visit
in a clean environment.
Hours: Monday thru Friday - 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday - 9 a.m. to noon; Sunday - 9 to 11 a.m. for pick up/drop off only; Holidays - Closed.
Licensed and insured
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook.
Just click the button below:
If you’ve found your way to our Website, I imagine you are looking for an extra special place for your furry loved ones. I established A Dog’s Dream Daycare, LLC in October 2008, making it the first facility of its kind in Naples, Florida. A Cat’s Dream Treehouse, the ultimate kitty boarding facility, opened a year later, a facility that is also unique in this area.
What Makes Us Different
- We specialize in dogs 30 lbs or less
- We only board up to 20 dogs and 12 cats to ensure they all get personalized attention. Other facilities in the area take up to 100.
- Our staff to animal ratio is excellent, much better than the industry standard.
- Our facility is very home-like, creating an environment that is soothing.
- Our staff is trained to administer medications, including injections. There is NO extra cost for this service.
- Elderly animals are always welcome and receive the extra care they need.
- We provide transportation when needed.
The facility is a safe, clean environment where dogs can socialize, exercise or just hang out and relax. It’s a place for both playful and laid-back dogs. Our doggie clients range from the very young to the very old, and there is a place for all of them here.
During the day, dogs enjoy indoor and outdoor areas, playing with each other and/or toys, puddling around in our wading pool, chasing peanut butter doggie bubbles, running after a remote control car, finding hidden toys, enjoying chew toys, getting cuddles and love from staff members, learning basic obedience and more. Our outside yard is approximately 180-feet long by 6-feet wide, surrounded by a six-foot fence that is embedded in the ground to ensure there are no escapees.
Our playgroups are monitored by a staff trained in animal behavior, to ensure all participants are safe and playing nicely. For dogs to participate in daycare and/or overnight boarding, they must pass a behavior assessment; aggressive dogs will not be accepted. Other requirements that ensure the safety of our pups include proof of vaccinations for rabies, DHLPP and bordetella; and, dogs six months or older must be spayed or neutered.
New dogs are introduced slowly so they are not overwhelmed or frightened. This is an excellent opportunity for dogs to gain confidence, learn polite socialization, use energy in positive ways, and enjoy the companionship of both dogs and humans. Check out our “Why Doggie Daycare” page to see first-hand how daycare can benefit the lives of dogs and their humans.
To ensure the well-being of my furry clients, I have the following certifications:
- Pet First Aid, American Red Cross
- Animal Behavior Training, Humane Society of the United States
- Emergency Animal Rescue Training, American Humane Organization
- Emergency Animal Rescue Training, FEMA
In addition to daycare and boarding, we also offer grooming..
Please come and visit us. We'd be glad to show you around.