Boarding at A Dog's Dream Daycare is a unique experience. Unlike a traditional kennel, dogs at our facility have a more home-like experience. A typical evening includes dinner, several trips outside, some cuddling while watching TV with our staff, perhaps a bit of playtime and then bed. Boarding is open to non-agressive small dogs, elderly dogs, animals with special medical needs and cats. Our cat clients have a unique jungle kitty room away from the dog areas for their vacation with us. Click here for more information about cat boarding.
- Proof of vaccination for rabies, distemper/parvo and bordetella
- Dogs 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must pass a behavior assessment - no aggressive behavior
- Completion of Boarding Contract (See Forms page)
NOTE: You can save $10 per night on boarding by enrolling your dog in day care for at least one day per week!
$40.00 per night - This rate includes daycare, administration of medications and most other special needs services. A down payment of half the total stay is due at the time of reservation. The deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation is made at least 72 hours in advance.
$30.00 per night for Daycare Dogs that attend daycare at least once per week (dogs must have been in daycare for at least 2 months prior to boarding to receive this discount or purchase a 20-day daycare pass)
Luxury Suite - $60.00 per night - (private room, large luxury bed, plus) - there is only one Suite, so reserve early. A down payment is due at the time of reservation. This fee is non-refundable.
Communication Package - Receive a texted photo of your pet and an update each day that he/she is boarding with us. $5.00 per day
Slumber Buddy - Want your dog(s) to have a human sleep with them each night that they are boarding? Take advantage of our Slumber Buddy service. A staff member will sleep snuggled with your pup each night of their visit. $100 per night
Holiday or after hours check in/out - $75.00
Discount - 10% off for 10-plus nights of boarding
Note: Multi-dog families - 1st dog regular price, 2nd dog half price
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Your dog's normal food in air-tight containers (required). Please do not bring your dog's dishes; we have plenty available here.
- Your dog's normal treats (optional) NO chewy treats that take a long time to eat
- Comfort items such as a blanket or bed (optional). If you bring bedding from home, we do not guarantee that it will be returned in the same condition or at all, so please do not bring anything that has great value to you.
- Medications if applicable